Friday, December 4, 2009

O'hana & The Occasional Nut

I love my family. All of my family. I am truely lucky, and honestly blessed to have such amazing people be related to me, and even more for the ones who aren't "blood related" to WANT to claim me as their family and vice versa!


In this family:

We do second chances

We do grace.

We do real.

We do mistakes.

We do Im sorries.

We do funnies.

We do loud really well.

We do hugs.

We do kisses.

We do love.


To all my family, close, far, seconds and thirds, firsts, aunts, uncles, grandparents, moms, dads, steps, sisters, brothers, in-laws, greats, and super greats, and the occasional nut who claims us as family, i love you and am truely greatful to have you in my life!

'Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment