Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Come On People.

So we went to Jordons Step dads house for Easter Dinner on Sunday.
Where his grandma and Grandpa are old.
And Sick.
And The family that lives there is FLAT OUT RUDE.
jords grandpa is very sick.
is hooked up to oxygen 24/7
has low circulation in his legs
can hardly walk
is 90 something years old
and what does the family do?
Put him in the chair, and they go to the other room and play cards and drink Vodka Straight. They smoke in the house. (hello! its hard enough for him to breath without the second hand smoke in the small, barely ventilated house)
Anyways.
When we got there, the first thing someone said was
"OH IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO CUSS IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!"
and then 30 minutes later
someone picks up Brayden,
My two year old.
and lights a cigarette.
while holding him.
I was furious.
People are freaking rude.
Flat our Ridiculous!
Jordon stood up,
grabbed Brayden from him, and said its time to go.
Told that person off.
and we left.
How can someone be so worried about watching language in front of a two year old, but when it comes to smoking, while holding them, they are oblivious?
UGH!
Other than that, my weekend was pretty awesome.
I just had to vent.
I hope your Easter Weekend was a fabulous and you basked in the presence of your families and the reason for Easter.
I Surely Did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment