Tuesday, April 27, 2010

drum role please...

I Did It.
I've been kinda skeptical on the whole
What To Be When I Grown Up
thingy.
But I know, without a doubt, that this is what I want to be.
And it literally came to me in a dream the other night.
I woke up the next morning and starting researching.
This Is It.
I will get to do all of the following things..and some :)
Take Medical Histories
Diagnose Illnesses
Treat Illnesses
Physical Exams
Assist In Surgeries!
Starting salary-straight out of college?
63K a year.
Yup.
Sixty three thousand dollars a year.
But i dont wanna do it for the money alone-
I want to help people.
I love science classes
I love the medical field.
I am in love with the fact that I can assist in Surgeries lol
I will first need to obtain a Bach. Degree-in the correct areas of course-
im thinkin basic as it gets and goin for the
Bach. of Science
and also keep my GPA lookin good also!
Then I will need to apply-and get accepted-to a medical school/program.
I will then have the oppertunity to complete my degree.
A total of 6 years is what this will take.
4 Years for my Bach.
2 Years Med.
alot of people think 6 years is a long time for school-
but what they dont know is that in 6 years...
my kids will be 7&8 years old
in school and growing up entirely WAY to fast
I will be 26-going on 27 years old
STILL YOUNG PEOPLE
Now I know, without a doubt that, when people say "what do you wanna do with your life" i can proudly say i wanna be a.....
Physicians Assistant.
I am happy.
& probably way to excited,
but its what i want.
Wish Me luck and Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment