Thursday, January 20, 2011

WOW!


So yesterday I blogged about how we are patiently waiting for the Conditional Release from the National Guard to go thru...estimated wait time is 2-6 months to get the paper back in your hand after it goes thru all of the chain of command. We turned it in Tuesday morning, and got the paper back TODAY! 2 yeah thats right TWO days! We have up to 90 days now to talk to the recruiter and can get started on Active Duty orders! WHOO HOO! We are SO excited for this!





I've definately been researching possible Army bases around the states and the world to where we could be sent, and so far I dont think I've found one I wouldnt take in a heart beat (yes, even Alaska) Its gonna be great!





I also mentioned yesterday that I am starting a photography business, well I have all my "models" except for a maternity and a newborn model! PSSSST come on moms to be! This could be you AND your soon to be new born baby! :)

















Oh, and Here ya go. If you are an avid reader of my blog I've got a tid bit of news for you over at this one here!



alilfirecracker.blogspot.com

1 comment: