Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Twenty Ten

I dont do "resulutions" for new years. I think its dumb and hardly anyone goes thru with them. Instead I do predictions. Things I think will happen in the year to come. Sometimes its what i know is gonna happen, sometimes its things i will make happen, and sometimes its things i want to happen so therefore i will make them happen.
My Predictions for the 2010 year:
1. I will potty train my kids, and they will both be out of diapers.
2. I will get to my goal weight before i get married.
3. I will look beautiful on my wedding day.
4. I will get married to Jordon MacDonald
5. I will miss Jordon lots this summer as he is gone for deployment training.
6. My kids will keep me busier than ever!
7. I will start school, or at least enroll in school for the spring 2011 semester.
8. I will get a good job, probably one i wont have forever, but a good one.
9. I will make amends to anyone i've hurt in the past.
10. I will have a new camera.
11. I will buy myself those boots at Murdochs that i really really want but cant have cuz i cant afford 'em right now. but i will get those boots this year. and look marvelous in them!
12. I will keep the baby powder put up so my 1 and 2 year old dont spread it all over my couch agin.
13. I will make great new friendships.
14. I will tell people i love that i love them everychance i get.
15. I will be very happy in 2010.
Its the begining of a new year, and a new decade! Wishing you all the best in 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment