Monday, January 18, 2010

Venting and a 5 year Plan

OH! this four day weekend has been a long one! But much needed. On saturday, Jords and I took the kids to see "The Spy Next Door" with Jackie Chan, Billy Ray Cyrus, and George Lopez. I was scared when i saw the poster to see it lol my thoughts were "a comedian, a country singer, and a marshal arts acter..whose idea was this?" But, the movie was actually pretty cute. I liked it.
Sunday, Jords took the kids and I to Ogden to see my friend Jordan and celebrate her sons birthday (he's a month younger than Brayden). It was very much needed to hang out with her. I missed my Jordan and lil Daymon! Wish they would move back to Evanston!
Today is a relaxing day for me. Jords bought a sled a few weeks back and hasnt gotten the chance to ride it, so today him, my mom and Duane went to Afton to go ride. He is so cute, he was so excited to finally get the machine out into the snow! Jordon is not a morning person, but this morning he was up and dressed and smiling and was so stinkin cute. I love it. I love him. As for me and the kids, we will be staying home and catching up on naptimes and laundry. And I think Jordan is bringing Daymon to play for a bit today. ""maybe i should pick up my house a bit??""
So, I'm going to vent. Its needed, and its my blog and I can do what i want right? I am so sick of girls trying to rub stuff they have in your face. Like seriously GROW UP. "Well we did this yesterday" and "Im gonna get a new car soon" and "so what did you get for Christmas, I got a ..." UGH! I am SO sick of it. How would you like it if I ran around throwing in your face "ya, well i have two kids" and "i have a fiance who doesnt talk shit on me" and " i have my education" and "my family loves me." No. You would hate my guts (as if you didnt already). I am so sick of being told the "ya well...im gettin that too" sorta stuff. Its ridiculous! Grow up and get over it. LOTS of people will have something better than you, and I cant wait for the day to laugh when everything you get disapears, when your whole attitude changes cuz you realize you CANT get everything you want and still be happy. I am so hoping Jords finds a job in another town.
Sorry.
Last night on the way home, Jords and I made up a 5 year plan. Things he and I want to make happen before, during and after his deployment. And I am very excited to start some of those projects. Jords and I are looking into moving to Laramie or Cheyenne to start school. He is wanting to go to WyoTech and I wanna be either a dental hygienist or a medical assistant and those both take (i think) two years. So it would keep me busy during deployment and i would finish up after he was home. Then he is wanting to start school as soon as he gets back for either 6 months or 1 year. **Fingers Crossed** I will post our 5 year plan as soon as we get the kinks worked out of it lol.
I am so lucky to have a fiance' who loves me, kids who adore me, and friends that care about me. Thanks for letting me vent a little today.
XOXO
Deniell

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I hope you weren't talking about me with people rubbing stuff in, if I do I don't mean to! It gets old to me too! But I know I've been all about the new puppy I'm getting and posting it a lot on Facebook. So I just wanted to say sorry if I upset you! *Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabby, its not you! although i DO want a puppy. lol. no its someone completely different. no worries. when ya gettin the puppy?

    ReplyDelete