Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Happiness

Dont Follow The Trends-create your own.

Be optimistic, and look at the glass half full



You dont have to be "the brightest crayon in the box" Just be bright. & fun to be around.

I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am a mother of two amazing toddlers.
I am a proud fiance of a United States Soldier.
I am a lover, not a fighter.
I am addicted to blogging & facebook.
I am a fan of all things ABC(family).
I am creative.
I am gentle.
I am rough
.I am courteous.
I am ambitious.
I am the photographer of my life.
I am a nerd.
I am Me.
These last few months I've found my center.
I've found what makes me TRUELY happy.
I've decided what I want to do with my life.
I've set goals.
I WILL achieve those goals.
I will be grateful for what I have.
I will be loved.
and to me,
well
thats what really matters.
Love.
&
Be Loved.

I'd LOVE my friends back. The memories we created, the hugs, the tears, the smiles and laughter. The jokes we played, walking around Walmart and not buying a single thing. Talking, singing, and yelling. And even just driving around when we had nothing better to do.
So yes. If you asked me if i miss being friends, my answer is
Yes.
But I am happy. And i need to be happy, for me. for my kids. for my family.
So you can except me the way i am now, or not at all.
I will always be thankful for the time we had.
I will never regret any of it.
Just please, Always remember
I love you.

2 comments:

  1. yes i know, i except is supposed to be accept lol sorry guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read your blogs! You are such a positive person! And it really is nice to hear the positive instead of the negative. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete