Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear Friend,




Man oh MAN!
How i wish that were true!

I've known some of the greatest friendships of all time, and now I look back and when i try to remember what happened, it usually was because we got in a fight over a boy, or clothes, or jobs, or friends. But when you really think about it. All it was, was that we needed to find ourselves. We couldnt do it hanging on to one thing, or one person.

We needed space.

We needed time.

We needed freedom.

Dear Old Friend,
We've lost contact. We had an argument. We didnt get along. one time. So why throw away the friendship we had? There are days I regret not being that great of a friend, and not telling you enough that you were an important part in my life. That you were the reason I am where i am, today. I am assuming that, (because of the stupid reasons we stopped communicating) me, or you, or both of us, needed time to grow and find ourselves. We needed that touch of Freedom in order to grow. Now I pray that you will find the greatest you that YOU can be, and that someday, YOU will be lead back into my life, and that we will continue our friendship. Please hurry. I miss my friend.
Sincerely, Your old friend

3 comments: