Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Wifey Or Bad Wifey?

So a friend of mine was saying that the only thing he doesnt like about being married is the fact that he has to ask to buy car parts/toys/games ect. This got me thinking, Do I Make Jords Ask? So I went and asked him about it.
Jords is pretty honest with me when I ask him things like this. Cause he knows that if I DO do these things, and Im asking about them, Then I am more than likely going to try to change them. (his benefit to tell the truth or not)
He told me that I never make him ask to buy things.
If he wants a part for his truck he buys it.
If he wants to buy a snowmachine, he buys it.
If he wants a new video game, he buys it.
and honestly I dont care.
Its his money right?
He is the one that earned that money at work
and should be able to spend it on what he wants.
I mean he is REALLY good about watching the bills,
they always seem to come first before buying anything.
He is a great guy. I love him.

He told me that if he is ever hesitant on buying something
(for instance, his DVD player, his ps3, his computer)

That made me feel pretty dang good about myself.
But then i started thinking,
Does that make me a good wifey that I dont care what he buys?
Or does that Make me a bad wifey that just likes to spend money, even if its not on herself?
Hmmm, what do you think?



I

1 comment: