Monday, January 18, 2010

Soldiers Ball

In December, Jordons unit had a military dine out/dance. It was so much fun! All the service men/women wore their dress uniforms and the dates wore dresses and gowns and we got to get all "pretti-ified" Since the holidays and the kids had kept me busy these last few weeks, i've decided to finally share some pics from the dance. Duane
OH! Thats the grog bowl, lots of alcohol all mixed together. It used to be a type of dicsipline, now its pretty much to embarrass the soldiers.




Yup. Thats my wonderful Fiance'. Pvt MacDonald



My Mommy in all her beauty, along with my step dad Duane, looking sharp.















2 comments:

  1. Cute! It looks like you had fun!
    Way cute background! I love it.
    It sounds like you are in a good spot in life and that everything is going well for you! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!

    Looks like you had fun at the ball, but you didn't post any pictures of you...I'm sure you looked very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete