Thursday, February 18, 2010

Help Someone


I want to help.
I want to do something.
Even if its a small something
or a huge something.
I have a desire to help someone.
I hate seeing people suffer.
I hate seeing people hurt and cry
especially over loved ones lost.

i've already thought of these ideas:

Breast Cancer

Diabetes

Trauma

Childrens Hospitals

Make A Wish

Cancer Foundations

I thought they were all good ideas.

And even tho I am truely amazed by some of these groups around,

and I support them 100 percent.

I need to do something that is close to my heart

something I can get passionate about.


The only thing I can think of is something with the

Wyoming National Guard.

And I do believe evanston has its family support group,

i've seen in to that program first hand,

and there are some massively corrupt people in charge of it.

It is meerly a popularity contest to lots of people

and recently there was ALOT of money stolen from the group,

from within the group.

((enough money to buy my the Jeep I want!))


I am thinkin that i want to start some kind of family support/assistance group for the
WYARNG.


The majority of our soldiers

deploy in 2011

My fiance' and dad included.


I want to help the families cope with their loved ones gone

I want to help them get out of the shell many of them put up when they are gone.

I want to create a fund that can go to any families having a hard time financially.

I want to help the children understand why mommy and daddy are gone..

and i want to help them assemble care packages to send their mommy or daddy so they can enjoy Easter, and Christmas just like as if they were right here next to us.

I want to make the long wait, simply easier.



I want to help people.
I want to do this.
now all i need is to figure out where to start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment