Friday, February 19, 2010

My Day With William

Well, first thing this morning, Jords took off to Guernsey for the weekend.
I miss him when he is gone.
But it means lazy days for me
and the kids.
Which are always good.
Today i watched my little brother,
William.
He is so cute.
He will be 7 in April
& Brayden looks up to him SO much!
((everything he ate, played with, went, touched, watched, brayden was doing the same thing))
Between watching Spiderman 3 and G.I. Joe,
which was the last movie we watched today
William sat by me and said
"Nel, i wike hawbug an i wuv bwayden, but will you tell 'em to do away"
Translation:
"Deniell, I like Har-bug, and I love Brayden, But will you tell them to go away"
It was funny.
I finally put some emphasis on toys in their room and they were off,
Will actually got to watch half a movie in peace.
****************************************************************
Tonight I plan on sitting in my pj's
watching Greys Anatomy & House
Eating Chocolate,
and cuddling with my babies.
Anyone wants to join, feel free.
There is plenty of chocolate to go around.
:-)

2 comments:

  1. Jordan I wish you were closer too! I am thinkin that we need to have a weekend together SOON! i am bummed i didnt get to come today, but I REALLY dont wanna give Daymon what my kids have. I know for a fact that jords is gone two weekends in march..so maybe you can come see me and i'll come see you one! When is Ry home?

    ReplyDelete